Turntable with single motor belt drive · 9” AVM tone arm (gimbal-mounted) , 13.5 net mass weight· Massive 37 mm HDF composite frame with aluminum cover · 33/45 RPM look forward servo control · Height-adjustable damper feet · Hinged acrylic dust cover (removable) · Dimmable & switchable platter light – No Cartridge.
The ROTATION R 2.3 is taking advantage of the same technological basis invented and engineered for the larger ROTATION R 5.3 model. The 9″ tonearm again is a proprietary AVM arm and the belt drive a direct spin-off from the ROTATION sibling. The R 2.3 utilizes a slightly thinner composite frame with aluminum cover and blue illuminated platter.
“The design, readings and sound of the R 2.3 are beyond reproach and catapult the brand from zero to the highest league of drive manufacturers.”
Painted Ruhnke, Stereoplay 11/2018
- Record player with Single Motor Belt Drive
- 9″ AVM tone arm (gimbal-mounted)
- Massive 37 mm HDF composite plinth with aluminium cover Spring-mounted drive
- Height-adjustable damper feet
- Dimmable & switchable platter light
- 33/45 RPM look forward servo control
- Hinged acrylic dust cover (removable)
- Standard versions: silver & black
- Comes without cartridge
- External power supply
- Weight: 12 kg
Recommended Matching Cartridges Specs: (Green)