swisscables – fully handmade in Switzerland
3 ranges: evolution – reference – reference plus
Elements that all three ranges have in common
The successfulness we achieved so far with swisscables is thanks to the following facts:
- we use only first-grade materials and all our cables are fully handmade in Switzerland
- swisscables have all UP OCC solid core conductors of special copper alloy
- we wrap the wire in a light natural fibre which weights approximately 2 g per meter
- the implemented geometry is adapted to the required length of the cable
- the wire network is introduced into a flexible tube and around this natural bre is solely air (air-dielectric!)
- we use wood as resonator for our connectors
Characteristic features of the different ranges are the dimensions with the corresponding geometry and the different connectors which lead to more energy and let you experience the soundstage again more intensively.
The evolution cable design brings
- a perfect natural sound with unmatched purity
- groundbreaking in price-quality
- dramatic enhancement of signal-to-noise ratio
- reduction in sonic artifacts
- profound improvement in soundstage depth, definition, transparency and signal fidelity
Reference plus (loudspeaker cables, power cords)
More of everything!
- more powerful and better contoured reproduction of bass
- clarity to mid-range
- the portrayal of the musicians in the sound field is better outlined, more holographic and precisely focused
- more transparent and detailed sound
The wooden corpus of an acoustic guitar, a contrabass are now distinctly audible. The same you may sense with classical instruments like a violin, a cello or even a piano. You will punctiliously sense the material of which the instrument is made.
For the brand new reference plus Interconnect cables (IC direct, IC protect, IC balanced and IC digital) we designed a special treatment for the wire. A very time-consuming method but incredibly effective! The network production can only start six weeks after this treatment.
The new conductor technology produces a magical quiet music reproduction where the whole field of frequency can be heard completely stressless:
- more dynamic, more transparent and remarkably subtile in high frequency
- fascinating reproduction of voices
- more power in bass: deeper, sonorous sound
[download id=”2458″] © lumen white research