A brand new innovation: CS 2.3
In the tradition of our compact streaming CD receivers, a new high performance version of our Inspiration All-in-One has been created based on the AVM X-Stream Engine®. Numerous innovations have been incorporated and also the new RCX APP completely controls the CS 2.3.
A main focus was put on a completely modernized APP control, the new AVM X-Stream Engine® can stream all high resolution formats, including DSD (128). This streaming engine is a complete in-house development and is completely software based, thus can be updated online future-proof. An HDMI (ARC) interface is on board as well as the modern Bluetooth connection, further digital inputs and a USB A interface are standard. A high-performance phono input stage MM and MC is also back in the game. New are the digital outputs, which can now also be volume controlled.
Also purely sonically a giant leap has resulted here to the predecessor CS 2.2. The completely new amplifier stages are based on the large CS 8.3 and, with 140 watts of continuous power, drive any speaker easily.
The digital section in the CS was developed in the course of the new development completely new, so now comes here the new D/A converter from the new ESS generation (9038 Q 2 M) to use, sonically also a clear gain, which benefits all digital sources and reproduces all high-resolution formats perfectly and faithfully.
The CS 2.3 are available in the standard colors aluminum silver or black, on request also as an elegant CELLINI version with chrome front. Like all AVM Inspiration devices, the CS 2.3 are handmade in the factory in Malsch, Germany. Most of the suppliers, e.g. for the precise housing parts, are also located in the immediate vicinity. Repeated, intensive quality controls during all production steps and a break-in period of several days for each individual device ensure our promise of the highest reliability in the long term and we grant a 2-year warranty on the compact CS, with online registration 2 additional years.
* Roon Ready is currently in certification for all audiophile masterpieces with AVM X-STREAM Engine® and will be available to end users shortly.
AVM-X-STREAM Engine® for HiRes streaming incl. DSD, controllable via RC X App
• Prepared for Spotify Connect, Qobuz, Tidal, Webradio (expandable)
• 1 High Performance Phono input switchable between MM & MC (impedance matching via included adapter plugs)
• 2 high level inputs (switchable as Hometheatre Thru put)
• Bluetooth 4.2, Airplay 2, Roon Ready,* prepared for AVM Multiroom function
• HDMI (ARC) input, 2 digital inputs (SPDIF, optical) with selected DAC
• USB A for external hard drives (NTFS & FAT)
• 2 digital outputs (SPDIF, optical), volume adjustable
• Headphone output on the front
• CD drive with slot-in (Red-Book)
• Signal processing with upsampling to 192 kHz / 24 bit
• Tone control and parametric loudness with bypass function (also via RC X APP)
• Dimmable graphic display with touchpoint sensing and proximity sensor
• Extensive menu functions (customizable input sensitivity, individual input naming and much more)
• Minimal stand-by consumption
• Compact design: 34cm width, 32 cm depth, 10 cm height
• Housing variants: Aluminum silver or black brushed or as CELLINI version with chrome front (extra charge)
CS 2.3 in Aluminum Ceilini 5.990 -> 5.490 €
AVM CS 2.3 Manual